Trilogy Writing & Consulting GmbH is a dynamic, growing company that creates regulatory documentation for the international pharmaceutical industry. We currently have a vacancy for a part-time Client Account Assistant in our Cambridge, UK office, to support our Account Manager.
Client Account Assistant Part-time
Tasks: The advertised position reports directly to the Client Account Manager and includes the following tasks:
- Create and issue invoices according to a prescribed schedule
- Credit control support
- Support in project invoice tracking
- Support in the preparation of confidentiality agreements and customer contracts
- Other activities to support the department, as needed.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: the successful candidate has the following characteristics:
- Experience with invoicing and corresponding software
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with people at all levels, both internal and external.
We are looking for someone to work part-time, ideally half a day every day of the week. For the right person, there is a chance that this position will develop into a full-time position. The remuneration is based on experience. For more insight into who we are and what we do, please check out www.trilogywriting.com.
At Trilogy you will be part of a company that values its employees and nurtures a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The benefits are pretty substantial too, including free yoga, flexible working policies, and an emphasis on work-life balance. You will be based either in the Frankfurt or Cambridge (UK) office (some home office time is an option). Remuneration will be relative to your experience, plus all standard benefits and several Trilogy-specific benefits.
As a growing company, there is room to develop with us… and your ideas will form our future together. For further insight into who we are and what we do, please look at our website.
If you are interested in exploring where your own creative input can take you, contact us. To apply, please write in English, specifying how you comply with the experience requirements, with your CV to email@example.com.
Trilogy Writing & Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. Our company values are based on inclusivity and diversity, and we do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We passionately believe in creating a supportive environment in which everyone can grow, flourish, and do their best work.