Trilogy Writing and Consulting Logo

Glossary Terms

Clinical Research Associate

Person employed by a sponsor or by a contract research organization acting on a sponsor’s behalf, who monitors the progress of investigator sites participating in a clinical study. At some sites (primarily in academic settings), clinical research coordinators are called CRAs. (CDISC v 9.0)

Use our tool to look up the definition of terms in our glossary.