Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating and/or maintaining project timelines for all interacting activities on a client project
- Tracking project budget status
- Supporting the Lead Writer(s) with coordinating all team members and general troubleshooting to make the project run smoothly and efficiently and to allow the writer to focus on the writing activities
- Assisting the Lead Writer(s) and other team members to obtain source documents (reports, TFLs, literature, etc.)
- Working with the Lead Writer and other team members to schedule meetings and keep track of the progress and outcomes of all project activities
- Collaborating with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure that projects are coordinated and tracked in a standardized way
The ideal candidate has worked as a project manager in clinical research, preferably with experience in medical writing, and has the following skills and experience:
- Strong project management expertise
- A thorough understanding of the interfaces and activities involved in producing high-quality clinical documents
- The ability to steer and coordinate cross-functional project teams and, when needed, lead team meetings to manage strategic processes
- Experience in producing and maintaining document writing project plans and timelines using project tracking tools
- Understanding of the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry
At Trilogy Writing, you will be part of a team that provides a service to clients of more than just writing. As a growing company, there is room to develop with us and your ideas will form our future together. For further insight into who we are and what we do, please visit our website.
Remuneration will be relative to the level of experience. This role is ideally onsite in one of our offices (Frankfurt, Cambridge, or Durham); however, strong remote-based candidates will also be considered.
Please mention the source where you found our advert.
To apply, please write in English, specifying how you comply with the experience requirements, with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who do not have the experience specified above will not be considered.