Are you an experienced regulatory medical writer looking for a role that offers all the fun of medical writing without the long hours, need for overtime, and project stress? Yes, this mythical position really exists…
We are seeking someone to prepare cost proposals for our medical writing projects; these are used to bid for new projects and ultimately serve as work orders for the projects. To do this job, it is essential to understand the work involved in writing regulatory documents to be able to accurately capture the scope of work, estimate the time needed for budgets, and generally provide meaningful input on the offer provided to clients.
The right candidate will be someone who enjoys the challenge of putting all the puzzle pieces together, sometimes under tight timelines, to ensure that both the clients and the writers are happy with the defined scope of work for each project. If you have medical writing experience and are seeking a medical writing‑related role that would allow you to use your expertise while providing flexibility in your workday, this role is for you. We are happy to teach you the proposal writing skill set, if you bring the medical writing insights.
As a Cost Proposal Writer, you will:
· Prepare and revise cost proposals as part of the proposal-writing team, working independently on your assigned cost proposals
· Proactively communicate with writers and clients to get the information needed to understand the scope and make decisions in a timely manner
· Review client-provided information to understand the scope of the request and succinctly describe this in a proposal, using our well-developed cost proposal templates
· Collaborate with the assigned writing team to address their feedback and optimize cost proposals
· Review and respond to client feedback, providing revised cost proposals that both meet the client’s needs and empower our medical writers to perform at their best
In addition to at least 3 years regulatory medical writing experience, applicants must also have:
· Fluent written and spoken English skills and be a highly articulate communicator who is able to engage confidently and sensitively with all kinds of people
· An appreciation for a well-written document, an eye for detail, and the resourcefulness to proactively identify and fill information gaps
At Trilogy you will be part of a company that values its employees and nurtures a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Remuneration will be relative to your experience, plus all standard benefits and several Trilogy-specific benefits. For further insight into who we are and what we do, please look at our website.
If you are interested in exploring where your own creative input can take you, contact us. To apply, please write in English, specifying how you comply with the experience requirements, with your CV to Julia Klapproth at email@example.com, with the subject line “Application for Cost Proposal Writer – COUNTRY – First Name Last Name”.
Trilogy Writing & Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. Our company values are based on inclusivity and diversity, and we do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We passionately believe in creating a supportive environment in which everyone can grow, flourish, and do their best work.